Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dream - Superheroes on surfboards

Very early Monday morning, September 1, 2008, I had a dream in which I saw some superheroes, one like the TV Superman, on motorized surfboards.

In the dream, I was in Nevada, at least for much of the time. The 1970 green El Camino with white vinyl roof (a car that was partly a small pickup truck) was in an early part of the dream, maybe just when I was in Arizona. I don't think I was driving it later. I was driving back to Nevada now, and I had possibly driven from there to Arizona earlier.

Much later, partway through Nevada, I saw some superheroes on motorized surfboards, one of them like the TV Superman, George Reeves. They were coming or maybe going through a pass cut through a mountain. I was going through that same area back toward Fallon or work. I was still a long ways off, and I think I passed them whether or not they were going my way.

This was a long dream, but I initially didn't write much down. Coming back to it two weeks later I found I couldn't remember very much more, but managed to fill in a little.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts . . . . Older Posts