Friday, June 26, 2009

The One Lovely Blog Award

On Tuesday, June 23, 2009, I was given the One Lovely Blog Award from Akelamalu on her blog Everything And Nothing.



This is the first blog award I have received, and I really appreciate it. Thank you, Akelamalu!

The rules for the award, as taken from Akelamalu's blog, are:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have given a link to her blog in the first sentence of this post, but here is a link to the specific post that gave the award. It also has the names and links of the people she gave the award to and the person she got it from, as well as a set for another award she received. You may want to check out the blogs she linked to in the post.

Everything And Nothing: Lovely Blog.....

As for my own set of 15 blogs, I'm afraid I am not going to find many that haven't already received the award, as I don't actually visit a large number of blogs. Most of the ones lately have been ones who participated in the Wordzzle story writing exercises, and I think most of them either have already received the award or will soon receive it from other people. I'll keep it in mind, but I'll have to put it off until a possible future date.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

Thank you for accepting the award Stephen and of course you can pass it on to whom you wish and whenever you wish. :)

11:20 AM, June 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts . . . . Older Posts