Monday, March 16, 2009

Dream - A future or other-time self tries to kill me

Around July 1, 2007, I had a dream in which a future or other-time self came in my bedroom, where I was laying in bed, and pointed his hand at my face, with the fingers formed into a gun shape.

I begged him, "No... please... don't..." He pulled the "trigger" anyway.

Nothing apparently happened when the trigger was pulled, but I felt that somehow something did happen, that the effects were or might be somehow delayed.

I realized sometime later, after awakening, that the figure looked more like my younger brother, as he looked twenty years ago, than me. I'm not sure of the significance of that, as I did not feel in the dream that the person was my brother. Perhaps the person was far enough removed from me genetically to have just a family resemblance, instead of looking specifically like me.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring
on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would
really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.strona www

6:32 AM, August 07, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts . . . . Older Posts