Monday, June 30, 2008

This is This

This poem is something that came to me, for the most part, fairly quickly. I did take some extra time on the last half of it, enlarging it to four verses instead of three and making the third verse follow the pattern of the second verse. I posted it to a message board shortly after writing it. Though the poem might be taken to have a bit of an edge to it, it was mostly done in humor. I think.

This poem is dated 1:33 AM, June 10, 2008, Arizona time (MST).


THIS IS THIS

This is this
And that is that
Where I am
Is where I'm at

Where I go
Is where I'll be
If you're there
Then me you'll see

Where I went
Is where I was
If I'm still there
I haven't budged

What I do
Is what I does
And I wrote this
Just because

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts . . . . Older Posts