Thursday, July 26, 2007

The cat that wasn't fooled

My sister loves cats. Years and years ago, she had a black cat with white feet and white on its face. My sister used to hide around a corner inside the house and jump out at the cat and grab it when it came walking around the corner. They loved each other, and it was all in good fun.

One time it paid her back and waited and pounced on her when she came around the corner.


One time the cat came into my room, which it didn't normally do. It walked slowly across the floor. I lay on my bed, watching it. When it got to about the middle of the room, I hissed loudly, pretending to be another cat.

The cat jumped up in the air with its back arched, then landed and continued walking slowly forward, with a small smile on its face. It never did turn and look at me.

I guess it knew I was harmless.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lorenzothellama said...

Wot no piccies of cats?

If you really want to see the finest cat ever, come and visit my blogspot and see pictures of Scaredy, our very fine ginger and white fluffy one!

Badger my dog is pretty gorgeous too but not as fluffy as Scaredy.
You may have to scroll through a few postings to get to pictures.

8:14 AM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts . . . . Older Posts